ON OUR MAP: 41
Created by people with love and passion for beekeeping, the Museum of the Bee offers:
- Various exhibits concerning beekeeping of the last 200 years
- Presentation of old and modern beekeeping methods
- Transparent beehives where the bees’ way of life can be seen
- A collection of tools of the farmers and the beekeepers.
- Information about honey and other bee products in the quality control laboratory.
- Selling point of the bee natural products and beekeeping equipment.
Sunday: 09:00-13:00 (June-September). You need to be there by 12:30.
ADDRESS: Pastida village / TEL: 2241048200
Google Maps Easy Go GPS
Both navigators: Tap on for walking, for driving. Google Maps: not reliable when driving